Chapter two, Sing post



Hi readers!

Today is my sixth day in Singapore and I have already discovered some of the best fashion shops I was looking forward to finding.


The first one I saw was MARNI. I was walking around Orchard Rd. when looking for a place to lunch I met one of my favourite brands. Undoubtedly I got in, I could not help it, it was like a message from the above. 


From then on I have visited three more MARNI shops, Prada, and the one that drives me crazy, Comme des garçons. But dear readers, believe me when I say that it is completely impossible to ignore shops and luxury brands in this city, they are almost everywhere I go and catch my attention with huge names they have got on the main entrances.


I have also visited Hiji Lane Street, the place that Wallpaper magazine recognizes as the coolest and trendiest street in town. Frequently compared to Carnaby Street in London, this tiny street shows charming and coloured houses full of beautiful shops where acquiring the latest creations from new designers is possible.


I still need more time to get used to living here. The extremely hot temperatures and the feeling of being inside an esteem room is something that I can not manage as well as I would like to, but I will.
See you here very soon. Enjoy your holidays!


Charles.  :  )

THE FASHION GALLERY ROOM